backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Blessed- Days 3-10

It has been a rough go lately with health issues:(  I am feeling very defeated and hopeless with all that is wrong in my body.  I am in excruciating pain daily, dizzy all the time, blurry vision has become prity regular now along with my hands and arms not working very well.  The list is ridiculously long.  I try to stay positive and keep fighting but I will be honest after SOOOOO many years it is getting harder and harder to do that.  So I think it is VERY important to try and concentrate on blessings and being thankful for what I do have.

I am blessed to have an awesome husband.  A husband that loves me unconditionally even though I cost him so much!!! He works his life away, helps as much as he can at home and holds me when I am crying in so much pain.  I imagine it is sooo hard to watch someone you love suffer so much and to miss out on a lot with that person because they are so physically messed up.  but he sticks there, he tells me I am beautiful even when my body is being destroyed, and he tells me anyday no matter what with me is good.  I AM SOOOOOOOOO BLESSED BY THAT!!!  He is my angel on earth!!







Yes that is my husband getting our christmas tree way way way on a hill!!!!













I am blessed to have fur kids that cuddle with me and check on me.  That make me smile with their silliness.
Picture from Halloween;)

I am blessed to get to do what I can with family and friends like helping move the elf on the shelf;) help decorate homes, trees and do Christmas crafts with the kids when I can.






















I am blessed!!!  I am blessed!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment