backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Blessings Day 2- your worth it


https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207971229548861&id=1541355437

This is an awesome video for everyone to see and listen to!  Love Chad Prather!  My husband tagged me in it today and left the comment your worth it to me!!! Yep the tears fell!

I have always struggled with self worth but it has gotten increasingly harder with my health getting so bad. It affects me in so many more ways than I thought possible.  Of course the physical part is hard,  but it also effects me emotionally, as I can't do as much as I need to do our want to do.  I feel like a burden,  I feel like I don't contribute enough,  and it had taken a toll on my skin,  hair,  weight and ravages my body. Causes horrible brain fog and neurological issues.   So I struggle.  But I am blessed to have a husband that loves me through it and thinks I am worth it!!! I am going to hold onto that! That is a huge blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment