We have been praying for direction in our life for sometime. We are so very torn. We love being close to family and friends but we also feel so out of place here. We live outside of town and in a smaller town but it is still a lot of people compared to what we were use to in Colorado and on all the ranches. We feel like part of us is lost and our heart is yearning for that! So we are trying to figure out what we should do and where we should go. We keep praying. Honestly if it weren't for my old retired horse we would have probably moved back to South Dakota last year. I just don't want to move her that far again and I don't think she would do well with those harsh conditions at her ripe old age of 28. But we both feel like being here has made us people we really don't want to be. It is hard when your heart wants two different things. So for now we just keep pray, pray, praying:)
We are enjoying the time we have with friends and family and I am really enjoying my job with the horses. I feel blessed to work around horses all day and to have a boss that is so caring and understanding of my health issues. So for now we are just going to concentrate on those things and see where the LORD leads!!
Fun little side not Duke wanted show off his new winter hat;)
No comments:
Post a Comment