backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Trying to help bring in some income

With Erics new job we had to take a huge leap of faith and take a HUGE pay cut with the hopes it will work out so it leaves us scrambling to bring in more income. With my health full time just isn't an option:(  So I have been making some Bullet Jewelry on the side to sell.  I am not sure how it will do or if it will be something that will grow but gonna try.  I have my first few pairs in a local store and have sold some custom pieces.  It has been fun learning to do it all and by fun I mean fun with a side of frustration:)  But I am getting it figured out:)  Here are a few examples:( pics don't do the swarkovskis justice)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment