backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hiding!!!!

yes it has been crazy busy but yes I could make time to write.  I have sat down a lot of times to write  but honestly didn't know what to say.  Life is still crazy, and still up in the air.  I know I make mistakes and I know I have a lot of issues to work out.  I find myself cautious again of writing.  I have had some heart breaks with fellow bloggers and of course "friends" and family.  I find myself pulling back and hiding.  I have told myself a million times before I shouldn't allow others to do that to me and I shouldn't feel ashamed for making mistakes, we all do.  I just need to learn from them and grow without feeling terrible.  We do make our own mistakes and our own choices for sure, but a lot of what we do is because of things we have been through or had happen to us.  I am trying to grow and let go.  Forgive and move forward, but honestly that his HARD!!!  I pray and try to let go and let GOD but lately it has been rough.  I don't want to allow others thoughts or opinions to make me hurt, I also don't want my own thoughts to be self disparaging and negative. I have a long ways to go to grow and change but I know I need to in many areas. Blogging has always been a way to share the real me, to hear others thoughts and such, and to look back and see where I have come from.  I don't want to keep holding back or "hiding".  I am not perfect, I don't have it all figured out, heck I don't have anything figured out, but I want to be a good person, I want to be a happy person, I want to help others and I want to make a difference in this world in even small ways.
  I learn so much from others who are transparent and honest in their blogs.  I learn I am not alone, I learn how to grow sometimes, how to change my outlook in some ways, I love blogging and I need to be better about posting and just putting it all out there.  I am me and that is all I can be.  The good, the bad, and the ugly.  Thanks to all who follow and share in this crazy, crazy life!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment