backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, June 20, 2014

Traveling bug!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to travel, near or far.  My husband he loves to travel but only the US and parts at that:)  He doesn't like planes or big boats and such.  I love exploring, learning and having great adventures.  I love to see other places and see how people live there.  I really should have had some kind of job that you travel for:)  I want to travel to soooo many places near and far.  I hope that sooner than later in our life that things workout to be able to do a little more of that.  So many places I have on my travel bucket-list. I have just found with traveling I learn so much, I grow and it really opens your eyes in many ways.  I would love to do some mission work sometime in my life also.  Below is my so far bucket-list for traveling:)

US- I have been to 27 states and of course want to see them all.  But these are priorities:)
Alaska
Texas
Maine
North Carolina
Kentucky-again
Tennesee-again(nashville)
Wyoming-every chance I get

World Wide-
Australia
Ireland
Africa
Germany-Again
Italy-Again but more of it
Greece
Fiji
Bora bora

See just to many choices:)  I can dream and pray I see some of these amazing places:)



No comments:

Post a Comment