backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, June 19, 2014


So I have been working part time at an arabian horse farm.  I was barn manager/trainer here for 4 years before I moved away from Oregon to be with my handsome.  I loved my job there and it was hard to leave it.  Now with my health and arm issues it restricts my physical abilities so I am running the business end.  I help out in the barn when needed some and enjoy being around all the horse and of course the new foals:)  It helps me feel like I am contributing to our finances and that I am useful.  That is a struggle with the hashis and arms.  So I am loving it!!!

Who doesn't love foals:)  This is "frankie" he is amazingly athletic and sooo beautiful!!!

We have some amazing mares.  Sheiklani is one of them.

So as you can see I am in horse heaven:)  Loving it:)  We have others things going on beyond that to help with trying make a little more income.  I have started making some bullet jewelry and am learning a lot on what to do and not do:)  I will post pics and on that adventure soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment