backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, November 18, 2013

Motivational Monday


This is definitely motivation.  I am not condemning those who divorce.  I have been married before and divorced.  I tried with all my might to fix my marriage but it takes two and you should never put up with abuse.  And from a christian stand point never marry without GODs blessing as I did in that instance.  I just think in this society this is such a huge thing that runs rampened and not only in marriage but all relationships.  We just throw it away if it doesn't work for us.  I know sometimes there are circumstances where you have to let a relationship go but in general if we would just treat each other better, have more understanding, showed loyalty, and stood up for what was right and wrong we would be so much better off in personal relationships, buisness, etc.  We have just become such a me, me, me society.  So I think it would be great if we could follow this.  If something is broken at least try to fix it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment