backgrounds

Free background from

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Life up in the air

So Eric has been working up in Seattle for the last month.  They have been trying to get this huge account for years and finally got a chance at it and none of the guys in seattle wanted to do the work.  So for a substantial raise Eric offered to go up there and work.  He really likes the work and the company they are working for.  They are trying to get them to sign a 2 year work contract.  If they do that then he would be up there prity much permanently.  He has been working all week and coming home on weekends.  It has been a rough go with all that has been happening and with my health.  We just don't like being apart that often.  So we may be looking at moving up there.  I am not sure I would have ever picked that area to live in but you just never know I guess.  We will go up and look around and see what we think and have to get an answer from them on a contract and then we can go from there.
   I have no idea what will happen but I know it really makes life crazy with the not knowing for a while.  I hope by the 1st of the year we will have an answer.  I am torn with the move but I think it could be a great opportunity to.  We shall see what happens:)

No comments:

Post a Comment