Well lots has been going on and happening here. Sadly a lot of it not so good:( But hopefully we are heading in a better direction for the holidays. Trying to get things scheduled and done for that:) It always seems to sneak up on me even though it is the same time every year:)
Shar is settling into her new boarding home prity well and has a buddy that keeps sneaking into her pasture to hangout with her. So I am glad to see she seems to be doing well and seems to be healing up alright. She is still a little sore from Pringle going crazy on her. I think she misses him despite him going loco on her. I do to. Yes he could be a butt head and he wasn't exactly the best horse in the world but he was one of my fur babies and I miss him daily. Just glad Shar seems to be happy where she is and it is only about 10 minutes away so that is good.
Then we got our life turned inside out when Eric job moved him out of state again. It isn't to far away. About 3 hours but still he is gone. He does come home on the weekends so that is better than ND when it was over a month usually. We are not sure if it will become permanent or not yet. Then there is the question of if it does do I move up there or do I stay close to friends and family? Then he would be home on weekends. So we are praying on that. I don't like it but I understand sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do. But I really like my husband. I know so cheesy but he TRULY is my best friend so it is so hard for us to be apart. So we will see what all this brings in the next few months.
Hope everyone has a very blessed, happy and safe holiday season!!! May we all remember the real reason for the season!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment