Sunday, November 17, 2013
Don't think I had shared
So about a month ago George Strait tickets went on sale for his April concert. This was on my bucket list and a dream of mine to see him in concert. As well as my husbands to. I had looked up on average what tickets were costing and most were running $175(nose bleed) to $1500 for floor. Yikes ya that is out:( And they were selling out in minutes. But I seen if you joined his fan club for $15 you got presale tickets a few days before so I though what the heck. So I signed up and the presale dale came and guess what..... YA I got tickets:) We are going to see King George:) SOOOOOOOOOOO Excited!!! I ended up getting tickets for $100 and we are one section up from the floor which I actually prefer for seeing the whole stage:) I still can't believe I am going to get to go. Always awesome when dreams come true!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats!!
ReplyDelete