backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

MRI done and results tomorrow

My new doctor finally decided trying the things we already tried and still aren't working wasn't the way to go. I was glad to hear that:)  I was getting prity frustrated with doing the same thing with no good results.  So he decided we needed to do an MRI to see how things healed in my bicep tendons after the surgery.  He wants to make sure there aren't any nerves entrapped  no bone infections, or any other problems.  So praying there is an obvious and fixable answer.  To say the MRI was painful is an understatement but at least it is done and tomorrow I should here some answers.  Going into yet another new year still so messed up has been trying but I am praying and hoping for 2013 to be the year we get it fixed and that I get better.  I can't wait to get back to fun, riding, work, etc.  Thank you to everyone who has prayed and been encouraging during this time.  I TRULY appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment