backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 is here

So it is officially 2013.  I see so many reminiscing in their year and making resolutions for this year.  I find myself doing the same.  I don't want to pick things I know are not attainable this year or to say something I don't intend to keep.  I think it is important to hold ourselves to our own word and that means even to our selves:)  So I want to set realistic goals for myself this year.  I won't bore you with those:)

I am always excited to see what a new year brings.  I loved the quote from yesterdays picture about it being a new 365 day book so make it a good one.  I want to see some changes in myself by the end of this year so  I am really going to try and make a conscious effort to make changes, even if it is just small changes in many areas in my life.  My health has really changed who I am and I don't like that.  I don't want it to win for sure but I have to realize I am not invincible and that we as humans have limitations whether we want to hear that or believe it.  I just need to look at other parts of me and develop those.  I am definitely learning more patience, tolerance and understanding.  I try and remember when I see people not to judge to quickly as we don't know their whole story and what they are capable of mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.  That we are all different and we are all going through different journeys at different times.  I really repeat in my head a lot "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and "how would I feel in that situation"  It has really helped me to not be so judgmental.

I hope everyone had a great new years eve.  I got to spend it with my best friend of over 20 years and her family so it was great.  And husband won the texas hold em game so he was happy:)  May this new year bring hope, love, change, happiness, growth, blessings, and so much more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment