backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Darn flu

I haven't posted in a while but to be honest not much to post.  I got the flu/cold thing.  It started last Tuesday and I am still feeling like dog poo.  Past the contagious part but still feeling cruddy.  But with my autoimmune disorder my body still kickin me:(  Takes so long to feel better.  Hopefully next couple days be better.  We suppose to have a nice weekend so hoping to get out and do something fun.
   Got the MRI results last week and it shows severe thickening in my bicep tendon, tendinosis and possible small tear again.  Also shows thickening around left arm ulnar nerve so that would explain the random extreme pain and lack of use.  Also showed some prity extreme scaring from the surgery.  So now we are working on breaking down the scaring which is VERY painful but hopefully that will help.  I will also be sent back to Colorado next month for an exam.  So hopefully next couple months will bring some big strides.
   Now that holidays are over and such I am working on trying to get things more settled around here.  We are trying to figure out if this is the house we will stay in.  It is such an amazing place.  We LOVE the house but it is prity expensive and we can't have our horses here.  So we are trying to decide what to do.  We do have our lease till may and then we can find something else if we would like.  Do we shall see.  But Eric is loving the new job and it seems to be a good fit.  So that I am very happy for.
   Well hope all my fellow bloggers are healthy and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment