I am just excited to see south Dakota again and to see our friends. We will stay with them while we pack up the storage unit. It will be fun to play with the kids and enjoy ourselves:) So lots to do to get ready for the trip and for all the stuff coming back:)
Monday, October 1, 2012
Lots to do this week
Sooooo much to do this week. With my arms still messed up and with all the nerve pain I have fallen sooo far behind on the house and such. We worked on some yesterday but lots to go. It drives me crazy having it so unorganized and messy. But I got to get a lot done this week. We are going up to South Dakota to get the rest of our stuff. Yes it has been up there 1 month shy of two years. This two years has sped by. We had left it up there not only have we not really been able to afford to go get it but we hadn't decided on not going back. Still not sure but I need things that are there. We are still not sold on being here in Colorado. The wages are prity good but that is cause housing is so expensive and cost of living. But that we could live with. It is beautiful no doubt. But we have found it is really hard to make any friends. People here really stick to themselves. I have heard that from other new people also. They say not all of Colorado is like that but up in this area is. So it gets prity lonely here sometimes. But we shall see what the LORD has in mind:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have a fun trip back. As far as Colorado, just hang in there and I bet the friends thing will eventually happen...
ReplyDeletehas it really been 2 years???? Wow! Well, I'm glad you finally will have your sewing machine, among other things! And enjoy the road trip!!!
ReplyDelete