Husband left today for Oregon to find us housing and to look at jobs also. The housing is the biggest part at the moment. I know he won't have an issue finding work but housing that allows our zoo may be more difficult. But something is out there and we are VERY excited to make the move. It will be so awesome to be closer to friends and family. To have people to spend the holidays with and friends to just enjoy time with. Will definitely help with my injury to have others to keep my occupied while we work at fixing me:)
We did carve pumpkins yesterday before he went. we didn't want to forgo the tradition but I can say I really made my arms angry but it is memories being made so we can't give up those:) Just can't wait for the move to be all done. And now hopefully more picture of the days and stories to go with:) And I will be able to do a picture of the day with my friend "B" since we will be so much closer:) SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! Can't ya tell:)
my pumpkin on the left and Handsomes on the right
Don't worry about not posting a pic every day. It's tough and over half of mine are just of my pets because there's nothing else exciting about my life for me to post about lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to be able to see you my friend! Praying that everything with the move works out for you and that you feel better :)