Just busy with packing and trying to get quotes and check references on horse shippers. So that is keeping me VERY busy. We are just waiting to hear if we got the house and then Eric will be on his way home. Got horse boarding place lined up and ready. We are suppose to know about the house by tomorrow evening and then Eric can head home.
It has been a very bad and trying week. Pringle Coliced on me and it went on for 3 days. Getting really bad where I thought he might not make it and then after a terrible rolling and kicking incident that I couldn't stop he got better. So not sure if he just had a displaced intestine or if the supplements for possible sand colic helped. But just praying he keeps getting better and that it doesn't happen again. Poor guy. Then I went into town to get some stuff for him and the brakes started grinding and turns out the calipers on both sides stuck so new brakes on the front at $700. Which if husband was home would have been less than $300 in parts only. So it has been a long trying week and I am looking forward to having my husband home.
Well better get back to work. So much to do and my body and arms aren't being very helpful so baby steps:)
No comments:
Post a Comment