backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Not a whole lot of news yet


Happy May Day!!!!!!

We are still prity much up in the air on a lot of things.  I did go see the new specialist yesterday but no answers yet he just did a consult and we set up the MRI and nerve testing for May 11.  I was hoping it would be sooner but they have to get all the ok's from work comp and such.  Can't wait to get this all figured out and to be able to get better so I can go back to life!
  We still not sure when Eric will be leaving for North Dakota but probably next month to six weeks is the guess.  I think they are just waiting for the man camps to get done and put on the land up there.  We are still trying to decide what to do.  They may do it where they work up there 2 weeks and then down here 2 weeks.  But we have thought of moving me back to either South Dakota or Oregon so that I have people I know close by.  Here I don't have anyone we know close by so Eric worries about me with my health and just being alone.  So we will see when we start getting more concrete answers from his work.
   So ya nothing to exciting been going on here.  Hope everyone has a happy May Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment