Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Moving?!?!?!?!
Well Eric got to talk to his boss today and asked him about the possibility of him working up in North Dakota full time like 3 weeks on one week off. Then I can move to be closer to friends. His boss said he thought it actually be a good idea. He said he just assumed no one would want to do that with family and friends here. Well since we don't have either here we could do that. He said he wants to see how it goes for a while first and see if he really wants to even keep a truck or two up there. So again it is a wait and see. Still while out before they can have the man camps and such done to go up there and then try it out and then see. So it isn't a for sure to move but the possibility is there. We may move back up to Blackhills area of South Dakota. We loved our church up there and miss some of our friends. It would be nice for me to be closer to people I know:) So we shall see!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope something great works out for you guys. It would be great to have you close by again, not that we made us of the proximity when you were here, but maybe we learned our lesson on that. I worry about the housing though. You know how impossibly impossible it is to find a place up here. But I'm sure the best will be what happens whether it's here or there or somewhere else.
ReplyDelete