Friday, October 28, 2011
Trying to stay positive with all going on!
So I learned long ago not to say whats going to happen next. Even though I don't say it guess what......the crap just keeps happening. I try to stay positive and look at the good things I have but it is so hard sometimes. It is just hard to try so hard and to have Eric work so hard to get NOWHERE. Yes the job is nice for pay but with the cost of living here and trying to get things caught up that need it like car repairs, doctors, etc that doesn't leave anything for back bills or the unexpected things that come up. Don't think I don't know everyone struggles with this cause I know they do. I just wish one thing could work out well and just give us a chance to get caught up and then work on getting some savings. With that rental house not working out and this one is a mess with where the horses are(poor Eric has already fallen twice now trying to feed when it was rainy) we are REALLY trying to find a different rental soon but not a lot available now and then yesterday the car decided it wants to die:( One of the lifters is going bad so now we have to scramble to find another cheap car. Just a lot going on and when I don't feel well and arms are hurting makes my patience thin to say the least. I have never been so impatient as in this last year but I think the years and years of pain and sickness on top of life is finally just got me down:( I keep praying and trying really hard to kick my attitude but I just don't know what to do anymore. Just keep going and doing what we can and hope it doesn't end in an even bigger disaster! I know GOD is control and I know I will look back one day and see the reason for all this but it is just hard now. I know there is a lot worse and I thank GOD everyday for the good I do have so that is what I will continue to do. I usually write the downer stuff in my other blog but thought I would share my thoughts with my blogger friends:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really do think that putting down some old 4x4s as stairs down to the horses will help. You can always toss some bark or something on the path too. It should give some traction and stability. But, I do know what you mean. The house in Newberg was on the mountain, and there was no grass out back. To get to the barn and chicken coop, we had to cross the slick, slick clay, on the hillside. Had we stayed, we'd have done what I'm suggesting for you. It's not perfect, but hopefully shouldn't cost too much money either. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDelete