Well we aren't going to move yet:( The house we were sooooooooooo in love with won't workout. they didn't want horses on the property. Wish they just would have said that upfront but oh well. We were possibly going to board the horses but why have em if I can't even see them and then it would have cost us more than we are paying now and we want to get cheaper not more. We need to be able to do better not worse so we decided to just keep looking and see what we can find. Just REALLY would like to find it before winter! But we will see.
Other than that nothing to exciting. Just getting excited for Halloween. I love Halloween and I love to dress up! I am going as a buccaneer this year and Eric a rouge pirate:) I am not sure where we are going yet but we will find somewhere fun I am sure. Just fun to get out and be something you aren't for a day:)
Can Eric do something about the path you take down to the horses before winter really hits? Maybe old 4x4s set as steps into the hill? Or gravel? There has to be something that can happen to make it safer for you.
ReplyDeletehang in there! Something will come along!
ReplyDelete