Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Crazy around here lately!!
So it has been crazy past two weeks. My grandma came in on the 8th and left the 17th with Staples in her head(that will be a post all its own soon) and then we have been trying to find a different rental before winter. This place is alright but the only way down to the horses to feed, ect is down a hill that gets very slippery when wet or snowy and I fell countless times last year being careful and can't afford to have that happen this year with my arms:( We have looked at so many but over the past two weeks we have really been trying to get one. It was AWESOME and perfect it was just a couple acres with a really nice house and like 3 miles or so from Eric's work. But then finally yesterday we got the call that said they were not allowing horses as when they subdivided the 80 acres or whatever into 4 parcels they agreed not to allow livestock of any kind. REALLY!?!?!? so I am beyond bummed. But my husband still wants to rent the house and board the horses which I am REALLY not keen on. I would rather just find a different place all together. But we will see what happens. So it has just been looking places, physical therapy and waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God will come through with every thing you need.
ReplyDeleteStill praying for you.
Sarah