backgrounds

Free background from

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Recovery is happening but slowly!!

Well my surgery was 10 days ago now. It is very painful and then I got pneumonia from the surgery to. So to say it has been trying and frustrating is an understatement. It is like starting all over again. No using my left arm, in a brace, lots of ice, physical therapy and 3 months till I can use it all the way. Then since my other arm was injured also and now has been my only usable arm for 2 1/2 months it is extremely painful. MY doctor says I am not allowed to use it except for basics, eating, etc. OK ya that isn't good as my house is beyond needing cleaned and is driving me CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY. He says my husband has to do everything. I know, I know every woman's dream, well not mine. I hardly even see my husband lately. He is working long, long, hours. I am not complaining by any means as we really need the income. With him being out for surgery, me being out for all this and surgery it REALLY screwed up all our income to get loans paid back and get ready for winter and all that. So now I just have to try and be not so frustrated with the mess around me:(
It is just very hard not being close to any friends and family. It makes it a big challenge. But hey that is life and I am living it as best I can:) I have a few posts I need to do but one handed typing is hard so maybe in a day or two:)

3 comments:

  1. Rest in HIS care. It will pass.

    But I understand, I broke my ankle once and did not rest. Everything around me begged to be done, but I couldn't do it, so mentally I struggled, as you do. Later, when I was well, I still struggled mentally because I realized I wasted so much time before when I could have just kicked back and rested. LOL

    Look to Him to guide you. I hope for you happy healing. It will all work out. Trust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy and follow the doctor's orders. You wouldn't want to delay healing or make it worse in any way. Let's focus on that and worry about your house later. K? K!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you. I wish I could come clean your house for you and cook supper.:( Trust God, He's there.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete