Sunday, September 18, 2011
Drastic Change!!!
Ok so I did it! I cut my hair. I will be honest that I don't know what I think of it yet. It was just so damaged from everything. I was scared to death to do it. I know why? It grows back right? Well that is what I am afraid of. First time it started to get long was when I had the gas explode on me and burn me all over and burned my hair mostly off and we had to shave it, then it started to get long and I lost most of it with all the cancer drugs, and then since it has fallen out and regrown, and fallen out and regrown because of my thyroid levels being so all over the place. I know it is just hair, but for me it helps me to feel more feminine:) Silly I know but hey. Well it was sooooooooooooo damaged and since I can't use my other arm and my husband can't put hair in a pony tail to save his life this will be easier to actually brush myself:) We will see:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





That's an amazing change! You look fabulous!!!
ReplyDeletethanks mikey:) I was scared but atleast my hair will get a chance to grow a little more healthy for now:) fun to look a little different:)
ReplyDeleteI think it looks great cut! So full and bouncy!! I love it when I get mine cut as it always seems thicker and more volume...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, haircuts are healthy for our hair.
It's beautiful! I really should cut mine, but it's just now growing out.
ReplyDeleteI think it looks fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI need to get in and get some of mine whacked off again.
I love your hair! I love what it does for your face too! It's slimming! And it makes you look much, much more sophisticated! I hope this style grows on you. It looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWow. You look fantastic and the hair is cute too.
ReplyDeleteBeing a hairdresser by trade, just wanted to add my two cents. LOVE IT!!! What a great change! Im sure it lifted your entire being. Love your site, but having old eyes I have a little trouble reading it. You might make your font a little bigger for us old cowgirls! LOL! Love your music!
ReplyDelete