I have always been the most bubbly,upbeat, easing going person in life. But the last couple years have really beat me down. One thing after another, after another, after another...you get the point has taken its toll on me and more specifically my joy and attitude. I don't want to keep having that problem, life is way toooooooooooo short!!! I need to remember the simple joys.
This morning when I woke up I looked out into the pasture and seen my baby girl Shar standing there sleeping in the morning sun. I just love that horse. It is so hard to see her getting older and not to be able to ride her, show her and compete on her like the old days. I trusted this horse with my life and truly felt the most amazing peace and joy when I was riding her. So I put some treats in my pocket and walked down to love on her and spoil her. Which I haven't done enough of since I hurt my arm. It was just the perfect fall morning and her sweet soft muzzle against my hand made me smile. It made me realize how much I truly miss the horse world and being involved with horses daily. I even love cleaning stalls just to be around them. They bring a joy I can't explain and I know you horse girls understand:)
I just want to spend more time enjoying the simple. I just wish I could do more for her. But I am going to enjoy what I can do and love her. And Mr. Pringle:)
Thank you LORD for the everyday in our lives. Please help me to see it all more and to appreciate it and love it and see the joy in it all:)
AMen.
ReplyDelete:) Pony therapy is good for what ails you. Spend more time with your pony. You'll both be happier.
ReplyDelete