backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Its official.....Surgery!

So I went to the orthopedic doctor today and he says the surgery will be done next Wednesday the 7th. I am not happy about surgery but if it fixes my arm then I would be happy. So hopefully it all goes well and hopefully we don't have any complications with the nerves. I wish they would have just done it sooner, but with Workman's comp they have to prove they really tried without the surgery. I will have the surgery and then start all over with the brace and physical therapy. I won't be able to do my regular stuff for about 3 months:( But we will see how it all goes.
I am up for a full time opening in the streets department at work but I am really hoping that I can still get it since I won't be able to be fully useful for 3 months. We will have to see. It would be awesome if I could get the job as it would be full time, decent pay and BENEFITS!!! Yes that would change a lot for us.
I just want to get back on track of trying to get back on top of things financially. We were doing really well and had hoped by today that we would have some personal loans paid and a few bills but with my arm and reduced workers comp salary and then Eric's appendicitis and no work and then reduced work that really gave us a punch in the gut. So hopefully this will be the start of trying to get back where we need to be. We have had some very very awesome people help us out and it makes me very frustrated and sad not to have it paid back and settled by now. So LORD please help us with that:)
I hope everyone has an awesome Labor day weekend. I have my mom, dad and grandma driving in tomorrow and staying till Tues am. So it should be a weekend of fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment