Ok so it is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE long shot but we found a place listed here for 189,900. It is a 2002 hud manufactured home with 4 bedrooms and actually is really nice for a mobile home which I usually hate. But I LOVEEEEEEEE this one. It is on 35 acres. It is only about 15 minutes from erics work and a little ways out of town but not hours from everything. Now that seems like a lot to people like us from S.dakota, Nebraska:) but around here this price is UNHEARD of. Everything with 5 acres or more is averaging 299,900 or more. We have been looking and it is crazy. IT also has the most amazing views. Now with or credit and such it is prity much impossible, but GOD does great things. So we are going to atleast see if there is anything we can do. I mean if not atleast we know we tried and what we need to do to make it happen later. But I am absolutely in love already!! I know bad, bad, bad. But gotta start somewhere to see what we got to do. First we have the personal loans and then this. So we will see what happens. I am putting some pics from the website but they don't do it much justice. Just lots to work with over the next years to make it a real home for us and all the critters:) I know it is a long shot but just got try. Never know:)
The side of the house
The couple little sheds for eric storage-plus you can't see it well but a dog run that is prity good sized and actually has a door to the back part of the right shed that has a little dog house built in.
Just part of the amazing views from here. It is such a beautiful place and walking thru the junipers and sage was so nice. There is already some parts cleared and ready to make a pasture and as time goes we can improve and plant more pasture and cut trails and such. It is just such a cool piece of land in a perfect spot for us.




It is very beautiful! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful!! Best of luck in getting it.
ReplyDelete