Oh how I love the babies!! This is one that had the bag over her face and almost didn't make it. New mom!!! She finally came back to find her baby!Saturday, July 30, 2011
Just missin the ranch life
We are missing ranch life something terrible. You know you just know when you belong or when something is just right. Well that was definitely just right for us. But unfortunately we hadn't found the just right ranch yet. We miss it fiercely and everyday I think of all that we are missing. We were so blessed to get to live that life and I hope that we will get to get back to it. It is a blessing to have a job that pays well, but it is also very stressful here with cost of living being so high. We will just pray and see where the LORD leads us. I was just looking at pics that made me smile. There are tons but here are a few I have saved on the computer close at hand:)
Eric really wants to have a chance to learn more roping skills and ride a lot more!!!
Oh how I love the babies!! This is one that had the bag over her face and almost didn't make it. New mom!!! She finally came back to find her baby!
Oh how I love the babies!! This is one that had the bag over her face and almost didn't make it. New mom!!! She finally came back to find her baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


fun pictures and fun memories! One day you'll get back to it! You never know what the future holds!
ReplyDelete