backgrounds

Free background from

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Injury and crazyness!!

So it has just been crazy at work and at home lately. We have lost two guys at work now and so it has been a two man crew which is A LOT of work and hard on the body. We have to lift huge sets of bleachers to mow over at work and guess what I injured my arm. We figured I just pulled the muscle so I didn't weed eat for a couple days and iced and rested it and no better got worse so Friday they sent me to the doctor and then the orthopedist where he thinks I might have torn my bicep or tendon:( To say it hurts is a understatement. I have to be in this huge brace that keeps my arm at a 90 degree angle at all times, even to bed and in a week I have to have an MRI when inflammation down some. GRRRRRRRRRRRR this is not what I needed. Now our mow crew down to one guy and really nothing I can do with only one arm. I realize it workers comp but doesn't pay as much as if I work so I am asking them to find me anything..pulling weeds...picking up trash, anything to do. I really need to keep working so we can get a couple more big bills and a loan payed off that I really want to take care of. Here is a picture of my lovely arm and swollen hands.








But on a good note my grandparents stopped into visit last weekend and we all went to the rifle airshow which was totally awesome and amazing. They did some really cool stuff. It was just so nice to get to see my grandparents. I really miss my friends and family that are important to me. I really wish I could be in Oregon closer to all them. I just feel like I miss out on so much without them. Below are some airshow pics. I know this very busy post but with work and such I am so beyond tired and sick by the time I get home I just want to sleep. Also found out my blood pressure way to high WHAT!?!?!? So now I got to get an appt scheduled for that to see what up with that but would explain the headaches and chest pains and such. I hope everyone else is well. I gotta catch up with my blog reading.





B-25 bomber. Wish I could have rode in this thing. $395 for half an hour ride. But wow what an amazing piece of history. Aaron tippen flew it in himself for his concert and sang on the wing. What an amazing show!!!





Grandma and papa and eric checking out one of the many awesome planes.





aaron tippen singing on the wing. Amazing amazing patriot and a really awesome entertainer.





the jet powered school bus!!! this was awesome I have video on my facebook. The end they did some awesome pyro technics with it!!!







Jet powered outhouse!!! This was hilarious but this little thing could have been speeding on the interstate!!! FAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment