I would love to be writing fun, adventurous, cute posts at this point, any posts other than complaining and unhappiness. But really right now life has just been one bad thing or frustrating thing after another!! I am trying to stay positive and I realize I am blessed with my husband and pets and still being alive. I try to be thankful for what I have but it is so hard when everything else just falls apart constantly.
So my arm is still in its brace and very painful and will be getting its MRI today and that is after one trip to the er because I couldn't breathe well and was having sharp stabbing pains in my chest that wouldn't go away. Guess that is thanks to the brace and arm being messed up it caused inflammation and swelling in my chest muscles and sternum:( PAINFUL!!! so needless to say I have not been working.
Then Sunday Eric said his stomach kind of hurt I said sick he said no just a pain here and pointed to lower right side. I questioned him about a few things and how long and such. and I said I think you have appendicitis. He said ya right lets go get the hay. So we go and on the way his pain gets worse and worse and stubborn man wouldn't turn around and go to doctor so we got hay and then he admitted he needed to go to ER so away we go. We get there and they say he needs to go to urgent care as they are way over slammed with an OD they don't know what they OD on and such. We ask if it appendicitis will they just send him back here and she said yes. She asked symptoms and then said yep probably right better stay here. I tell nurse since she is getting ready to do blood that she can't do it with him sitting in chair he will pass out and go into seizure she doesn't listen and before she even gets the stuff out bad he goes white and blue and into seizure. So they put him in a bed and from there we get ct and then emergency surgery. So lots of hospital time and me having to run back and forth to take care of dogs and such. I am just sooooooooooooo beyond grateful he is ok. But he still having a lot of pain:( I am beyond exhausted from lack of sleep, stress and tons of pain since I cant take the pain killers with all my driving around and ib profen and such not even touching it. SO as you can see lots of stress and worry. Not to menchin neither of us working and no income for the the next paycheck will ad to any ones worries. Oh well I am just glad my husband is ok and that is all that matters.
hopefully the next post will be a better one. Hope everyone is well. I soooooooooooo need to catch up on my blogs!!!
Oh my gosh...I am so glad that Eric is okay (going to be okay). That had to have been one scary ordeal for you guys.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking you guys need Aflac. LOL (Sorry, a poor attempt at humor).
Hope everyone is back on the mend soon! (loving your paisley background also!!)
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness. Crazy times. Praying for a speedy recovery.
ReplyDelete