backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, January 31, 2011

Unrelistic Expectations

I think a lot of times we have a lot of unrealistic expectations on people, places and situations. I try very hard not to be overly sensitive, unrealistic or harsh. But sometimes it is hard when you're feelings get so hurt. Especially when every aspect of your life is falling apart. I think we build things up in our mind to be certain ways or have certain standards and a lot of the time they don't line up to others or situations and then we are upset or disappointed. Not to menchin some people really just can't deal with or understand your expectations. I think it is extremely important to try and be the best person you can be an to try and help when you can but to also be understanding when others can't. I just take it so personally like that someone doesn't love me or that they don't care. That is just an unrealistic expectation on my part. But I will say there is also a right to be hurt to. There is a fine line and that is what I am trying to learn. I don't want to be a door mat and I don't want to be overly sensitive. I am going to work on looking at my expectations to see if they are justified or not.
I think a lot of the reason I am so sensitive is because I am really not a part of my friends and families lives. I only get to see or hear what they tell me or what I see on facebook. It is so hard to see every ones lives going by and not getting to be a part of them. It is hard to see things y'all started together go on without you. I just feel so lonely. I love my husband and my animals soooo very much and I am blessed to have them but I do miss my friends and my family. I miss seeing my nephew and little makayla grow up. I miss having a friend to walk with in the morning. I just miss life I guess. I hope that makes sense to everyone. But instead of realizing all this I have just felt like I didn't matter. Some of feeling like that is justified and hurts deeply but some of it is just being sensitive.
I just need to learn to be more tough without being hard. My want lately honestly has been to want to shut everyone out and to just not have to feel the sadness or the missing. But really that isn't going to hurt anyone but me. GOD would not have me do that. I just wish that it could hurt less being so far from everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Everyday walked forward with bravery and honesty like this will make you a stronger and more loving woman. Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a common feeling to feel when you live away from home and it is also a big reason why I came back. Things are tough right now but things will get better. It may not be your timing but it will be His and He always has a clear plan for us.

    Dueteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

    ReplyDelete