backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, January 24, 2011

Nothing new yet...still jobless and needing a new home

So we have not had anything come up yet!! We have lots of awesome, awesome people helping to look and that means more than I can say!!! It is one of those times you find out who your friends are. This would be the second time we find out:) I would be worried sick about a relative or friend in this position and really nothing at all from Eric's family and very little from mine. Not that we expect much but a hey how are things going or just checking in would be nice. I have to say it is amazing to see people that barely know us pulling for us and trying to help find us a place to live and work. It means more than we could ever put into words. I just can't believe the kindness shown. I don't know where we would be without some of them.(insert BECG here:) ) Thank you for every ones help, prayers and support is making this a lot more bare able.

1 comment: