Sunday, January 2, 2011
New Years Resolutions?
I see the blogs bursting with New Years resolutions and goals and I wonder what is wrong with me. I don't really have any. I mean of course I want to get unfat:) But that is a given. But other than that I really don't have any want to write some resolutions. I think I have been so intent on thinking my life should go a certain way or that by this age I should be doing certain things that I am going to let go and let GOD this year!!!! Hey I think that sounds like an awesome idea:) I know it will be easier said than done. But I want to see what GOD has for us this 2011. I am sure I will be surprised and I am sure he will help me to grow in him in whatever we do this year. May every ones year and resolutions be blessed this year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AMEN.
ReplyDeleteI too made no specific resolutions this year. I am interested to see what happens though. I have a good feeling about 2011, and hope your year is blessed as well. Loved getting to meet you and Duke this morning! A real treat and a great way to start our trucking in the new year! Thanks for coming out to see us!
ReplyDelete