backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

well this could ruin a day

Eric came in with a not so happy look on his face a couple days ago. I asked what was wrong and he said well I was driving on the dirt road in one of the fields and suddenly all the oil pressure alarm went off and I had been going through a bumpy muddy puddle so I shut the truck off and got out to see what was going on and to my big surprise......The bumper was under the truck!!! Yes the bumper fell right off of the truck. Well one might say how did you not notice the bumper fall off, but when you are going through a bumpy puddle anyways you wouldn't and the bumper is not visible from inside the truck. So as you will see in the pictures it is not prity and did some prity good damage. We had to have a wrecker come out and tow it back to the main ranch house. It put a huge hole in the oil pan, went up through the hood and lights and other stuff. When we got to looking at it the bumper was DEFINITELY not installed right and all that had been holding it on was a few little bolts. I just want to say the boss is lucky it happened where it did, if he had been going down the interstate or something with a load of cows at those speeds, I don't even want to think of what might have happened:( YIKES!!!!









1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes it could! Glad no one was hurt and that you weren't on the interstate with a load of cows! Ick!

    ReplyDelete