It has been crazy busy with calving and then my grandma came from arizona to visit for a week. It was soooo fun having her here, she was a prity good little ranch hand:) I wish the weather would have been better while she was here though. It is finally getting to be sunny again, we have had rain, rain, rain and more rain. I know we need the rain for the fields but it was flooding the fields. But now I am enjoying the beautiful sun:)
Here are a few pics from my grandmas visit:)
Grandma in my boots and jacket:) They were wayyy to big:)
Feeding "BB" she loved bottle feeding the little ones
The only nice day while she was here so we went to rushmore, she had never beeen.
Me holding bitty!!! Bitty was Tiny, Tiny maybe around 30lbs.




Calving - now I haven't heard that word since my college days back in 1982, Hesston, Kansas
ReplyDeleteFUN!
ReplyDeleteI think maybe your cows are friendlier than my families cows are. Most of theirs, you grab the calf and run or have another person there on a four wheeler to block the cow's charges. You don't stand around to have your picture made! But its a great picture!
ReplyDeleteHello there! Long time no talk LOL! Sounds like a great visit with your grandma!! That's so great that she came to visit! Looked like she was having fun! Cute calf pic!
ReplyDeletesarah we do have a few cows like that, but we don't tend to keep them, our boss doesn't like to keep agressive cattle. I am good with that:) Most of ours will ball and huff at you but they will leave you. But we have had a few attack the side of the truck and one jump on top of the 4 wheeler, so you just got to watch them and pay good attention. I had to keep my eyes on this one just in case:) So I told grandma to snap the pic fast:)
ReplyDeleteLook what a cute pic of you two in front of Rushmore! You're so pretty!
ReplyDelete