So I have not dropped off the face of the earth, but I am sure it seems like it. But things are crazy busy here with calving and everyday ranch work! I am in charge of calving so it keeps me busy and tired!! That is another problem; my body is not cooperating with me at all. I have been feeling so bad lately and am sooooo exhausted!! I will have to find a doctor up here and get in soon. To many things that are not right and it is starting to really make me nervous. Lots of praying has been done.
But on a great note, we have really enjoyed getting to know our neighbors lately. We even had Easter dinner with our neighbors down the road. I really enjoy them and their 4 kids are soooo stinkin adorable and have a million questions for us:) SOOOO cute!!! But it is nice to have friends and close by:) And the best part is that Denise invited me to join her women's bible study group:) I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way excited for that!! I miss church and bible studies so this is going to be great. My first study will be Thursday. I just hope the rest of the group likes me:)
We have had dinner twice with our other neighbors and fellow ranch hands also. They are a Hispanic family with 5 kids. It is so fun to get to know them. They had a good laugh giving Eric really hot jalapenos the other night, of course they weren't hot to them:) Soooo funny. It is so nice to have close neighbors who are so kind and fun. I have been thanking the LORD for new friends:)
So as you can see lots has been going on and keeps me busy all day so finding time to blog has been tough, but I will try better to blog more and about interesting things:) Hope everyone had an awesome Easter!!!
I love the pepper story. It means they like you and I know the ladies in the Bible Study will too. Have fun and hang in there.
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear more about the new life, adn pictures too when you get them and time. Also hopeing you can find a doctor soon and get in to see him and that everything your experiencing is just going to be minor stuff.
ReplyDeleteAnd envying the neighbors, especially the Hispanic family. I would so love to have close friends that could teach me to cook really good authentic mexican food. Can I come to dinner sometime?
I will try and get pics up soon:) I know I know way behind!! Sarah you are welcome for dinner anytime:)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are settling it great! Always nice when the community makes you feel welcomed.
ReplyDeletewww.cdycattle.blogspot.com