backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, April 9, 2010

Thank you LORD for finding me a place here:)

Well I have been praying for a place here, I know as Carrie Underwood songs says This is just our temporary home, but I want to enjoy it and live it to the fullest. I had been praying for some good friends and for a place to worship the LORD and grow in him. Well some prayers were answered!!! I know I shouldn't be surprised because the LORD is faithful:) We have been getting to know our new neighbors and having a great time with it. Denise offered to take me with her to her women's bible study group and last night was the first night. Can I just say it was awesome!!! We are studying the book of Esther from Beth Moore. It is awesome and it felt so good to be included and to meet some very nice women near us. The LORD knows what we need:)
I am just so glad we are finally finding a place that we seem to fit in so far. We haven't been anywhere that has felt like this so far. I keep praying the LORD will just help us to grow in him deeper and deeper. It is just so awesome to have such neat friends to share that with:)

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you guys. Brought tears to my eyes. God is good and faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Beth Moore studies are awesome! So glad you found a group!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're getting comfortable and finding good people to spend your days with. I did the Ester bible study and it was truly AMAZING! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete