So Sunday GOD definitely confirmed my post and really spoke to me. I will share the link to the service. It was really awesome and anyone can relate!! I am horrible at waiting. Partly because I am human and we want what we want, but also I find I struggle with feeling like I am wasting life and that life is to short. With all my health issues and a lot of them unanswered it makes me more aware that we never know how long we have in this life!! I realize you can't live in fear but it is also smart to live life to the fullest as much as you can! It is finding a healthy balance in those things that is hard for me!
I want to have a purpose, a plan, to feel like I am doing something with my life. Right now I feel none of those things! I am struggling in every area of my life so it is time for things to change. Time for me to change. Now I have no stinkin idea what that means or how to do it but I know it needs to be done!! So we will see what the LORD does! I am going to try my best to do better and be better!!
I wish I hadn't have quit blogging. I have gone through so many things over the past few years and I think it is a great way to understand someone and also to look back and see where you have grown and also where you are stagnant and where you need to break bad habits or feelings! I am going to push myself to keep blogging. I may even start doing some videos on the days my hands and brains aren't working very well!! I think seeing someone in person, hearing their voice, etc really helps you to understand a person better than just words on a screen that can be misinterpreted.
If you have any questions for me please go ahead and ask, even if they are hard ones:) I am sharing a link to the service below.
No comments:
Post a Comment