I know I don't keep up on here much anymore. As I have struggled with in the past I just want to keep things positive and not be negative on here all the time. But in reality that isn't always possible and is not being transparent. Life has its ups and downs and some of them last a while.
My favorite blogs are from people who are so transparent, open and share all of what life shows them and teaches them. That is how I wanna be. I have learned so much from others in the good and the bad they share. I have learned form there thankfulness, gratefulness, challenges, etc. I hope in some way I can help others like that. I know we are not alone in struggles in this world. I know there is always someone going through more and worse. There is always something to be grateful for. But it s good to be able to write the good, the bad and all experiences. It helps to be able to go back and see growth, patterns, etc. It also helps when fellow bloggers offer love, suggestions and such.
It has been a rough go since November with all the crud my bio dad coming back has brought up. The rifts it has caused in our family. The very very horrible memories it has brought up from the past. This man has done horrific things not only to me but others. That is hard to deal with to be honest. I am so broken hearted for all he has done to others. I know it isn't my doing and his actions are his but it breaks my heart that others have to go through the hurt and pain that I had to go with and have had to live with my whole life. The only thing I can control is me and my reaction and what I allow in my life. So I have had to make tough choices on some friends and family that I allow in my life. It is hard and sad but I am finding that it is the right choice. I need to value myself and my well being a lot more than I have.
I will try and right more often. To share the good, the fun and the hard. I love reading everyone's blogs and I love hearing from others. Thanks for all that take the time to read my blog:)
No comments:
Post a Comment