I haven't given up on the blog I promise. I have just been battling my health HORRIBLY and with it has come SEVERE brain fog and my motor skills are not the best for typing so I have been putting it off:( But I miss it and miss keeping up on everyone elses lives. I want to get going on it again but it will have to be in short, sporadic bursts! I just have to do a little as I can. I am finding myself very frustrated and overwhelmed with the health stuff. But trying to have a little fun here and there when I can. I will try and post some pictures and back stories of some of our summer adventures soon.
I have finally gotten insurance as of April and we are working with quite a few doctors to try and get my health and quality of life better. We have gone through some nightmare doctors and luckily now seem to have a good one. It is just hard with the health care so flooded with us sickly people:( I am seeing a functional medicine doctor and she has been working with me on my Hashimotos. But she is trying to find the root cause of the hashis. So in all of our digging she believes it may have come from Lymes disease so we are doing a lot of testing for that. But in the digging I was told last week that I have Tularemia again:( I almost died from it in 2005. It is rare and they had a hard time figuring out what was wrong with me:( But once you are cured from it you aren't suppose to be able to get it again as it is like having a vaccine:( So now I will be headed to the science university to treat it and figure out how I contracted it again or if it somehow was dormant:( It is a very very horrible disease:( So for now I am on a lot of antibiotics which with my body make me extremely ill:( But I am just praying, trying to stay as positive as possible and reminding myself live every day as full as I can.
Well I will try and catch up on some posts soon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment