backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, March 9, 2015

Need to Catch up

I haven't even had time to catch up on home stuff since returning from Arizona and have severely neglected my blog:(  I had a great time in Arizona at the show.  It was A LOT of hard work but it was a great time.  Who wouldn't love to work around all those amazing horses:)  Got to meet lots of people from lots of places.  Love watching all the horses doing so many different disciplines.  I love how versatile the Arabians are.  And of course who doesn't love warm and sunny weather:)

We got home a week and a half ago but we are changing barn staff at work so it has been a lot of interviewing and work to get caught up from being gone.  But it is nice to have a few extra hours for income:)  That I do like:)  We have been getting pictures and videos done of new filly and few others we have to market.  Lots of things to do on the farm:)

I am working on trying to get some reading done on y'alls blogs to:)  I am sorry  I am so distracted and don't keep up enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment