backgrounds

Free background from

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stuck

I just feel stuck.  I feel stuck in my life and I really don't know how to get unstuck.  I think my 4 wheel drive is broken:(  I am praying and just taking some time to really think on some things. On my health, my career, etc.  I have been working out with family at a local studio 4-5 times a week.  It feels good to be active in my brain for sure but my arms are making it VERY difficult to say the least:(  But I am just pushing on and will see what happens. I am definitely tired of being obese and want to get healthy. I want to feel good in my own skin, in my clothes. I want to feel good inside an out.  So I am trying to do the best I can.  I have always been super competitive and I tend to push supper hard so I am fighting myself not to overdo it and not to bash myself because I can't do enough. So trying to find balance.
 I am trying to make a decision whether to say at my current job or not.  There is a lot going on there and I feel like I could do more else where.  I feel like I could do better financially and performance wise some where else.  But I do love the horses and I do love some of the people I work with.  I love the farm dearly!  But I am just not sure it is the right fit for me.  I will keep praying and  thinking on it.
  We are trying to decide on if we want to make Oregon permanent or not.  I don't think it will be.  We are both tired of moving but I don't want to just stay because I don't want to move.  I want to live where "home" is.  Where we are happy, healthy and living life to its fullest.  I don't believe that is Oregon. To be honest I think it sucks the life out.  It is a beautiful state and lots to offer but I would like a slower paced life, less people and definitely less outside drama from family and such. Honestly the only thing holding me here is my old horse.  I don't want to uproot her again with her anxiety issues and move her to more severe climates.  But I am starting think we need to look at options of moving and finding a good place for her wherever we go.  She is old but she could live a lot more years possibly to:)  I hope so:)  Love that ole girl!!
   I want to get back to being excited about life.  Get back to loving all the simple things.  To appreciating every little thing this world has to offer.  I am trying to remember gratitude and attitude go a long ways:)  I just want to quit being STUCK!

1 comment:

  1. I have been there in the past...and it was a similar feeling. I felt "stuck" in my life where I was and didn't know what to do to change it. Circumstances in my life change things for me and I just rode out the bumps in that road and things settled down for me. I hope you can reach a decision on where you want to be. Oregon is a beauitulf place and has much to offer but I understand the desire to find a slower place to call home. I am a country girl and I love the wide open spaces and slower pace of life...hoping to get back to it one day! Hope the remainder of your weekend is good. Take care!

    ReplyDelete