backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Family Secrets

Well I wrote on this a little bit back in November before Thanksgiving but I wanted to do a little update as this is something that has affected my life in a big way.  My bio dad had come back into the picture after 20 years of no one hearing from him and after almost 30 years of not being in my life at all except one letter when I was 14 and then him stalking at times.  He is a VERY VERY VERY bad person and a very dangerous person.  He beat my mom badly, he threatened to kill her, he cheated, he stole, and on and on and on.  So NOT a good person.  I am actually thankful he stayed gone for so long and sadly wish he had continued that.  He is very manipulative and can lie his way into a lot of things.
   My grandparents and aunt bought his I have changed, I have repented BS hook line and sinker.  It has caused a huge rift between all of us:(  He told them he came here because he wanted family and wanted to be "home" again.  Well I did some research of my own and that isn't the truth at all:(  I can't go into all the details but it is really bad and I am just shocked and horrified to say the least:( I knew in my gut he didn't have good intentions and I am sorry but someone with pure Evil in his heart can't change that.  That man is EVIL!
  I am broken hearted that it destroyed the relationship with me and my grandparents but we all make our choices and they have made theirs:(  I know it is their son and I am sure it hurts deeply to not have had him in their lives, but they choose that because of how horrible he was, the lying he did, how dangerous he was.  But they seem to forget all that:(  I just don't know how they think it is ok for him to just walk back in our lives and he had told them not to even tell us kids they were in contact.  I don't know how they thought that was ok and then I find out I have a half sister.  She is VERY young and she doesn't even know about me and my brother:(  How could he keep that from her?  And my grandparents think that is all ok.  They say we are called to forgive and they are going to forgive and walk in love.  Ok I get we are called to forgive and I will forgive but that does not mean we have to allow that person into our lives and it sure doesn't mean we don't proceed with caution with people that have a habit of doing bad things over and over and over for over 50 years.
   I know its very vague but there is a lot I just can't talk about and really it is stuff people shouldn't have to think about or go through.  I am just trying to process everything and move on.  I will not let him consume my life and everyone makes their choices and so I will accept them and move on.
   I want to concentrate on a better, happier, healthier me in 2015:)

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for what you are going thru and dealing with. Unfortunately, we don't get to chose how others live and react to things in life...its not always easy. I hope you can find peace and live each day with a smile on your face! Life really is much too short! Are you a native SD girl? I am, recently moved to a neighboring state but miss SD! I love those Black Hills! Hoping you are having a good day. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete