backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Little over a week

In little over a week I will be hitting the road for Scottsdale Arizona.  I will be going down to work. We are going to have booth at the Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show. We will have one filly being shown in the show and we will have a foal being born sometime while we are down there that we will get to see:)  It is going to be a lot of work but it is going to be a GREAT time:)  We will be driving down with a horse so we we will stop over in California and then keep going next day.  The show runs 2 weeks.  We will get there and set up before the show and then take down when it ends have one day off and then head home.  So lots to do!!
  I am just trying to get all settled here at home for my husband and get all the critters stuff ready for while I am gone and then trying get all set at the farm for while we are gone.  I know I will have a great time but it is stressful preparing!
  I can't wait to see all the horses, meet lots of new people and I am excited to see some friends that have recently moved down there:)  I can't wait to share pictures and stories from the trip:)

No comments:

Post a Comment