backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Busy at the Barn

Now that the holidays are over we start getting things busier again at work.  We are trying to get everything ready for the big Scottsdale Arabian show in February.  I will be going down there for 3 weeks.  We will be working at the show and we will have a filly showing at the show.  Along with that trying to manage the farm from afar.  So there is a lot to be done in preparation.  Not only at the farm but at home.  So I am busy, busy, busy.

I am excited to be going down to work at one of the best shows in the country and to see all the amazing arabian horses this world has to offer.  It is the 60th anniversary so it should be an amazing show.   I am excited to see how our filly does.  She is for sale so hoping we get her sold down there also:) 

It is so great to get to work in the horse industry.  I miss getting to actually ride and work with the horses more like I did before but I do the best I can with all my health issues and am just blessed to be around them all day and get to help where I can.  I love all our horses and takes A LOT of pride in my job and the farm.  

Hoping 2015 brings great opportunities not only for me but for the farm to;)  I will try and get a new camera before Scottsdale so I can share pictures and updates from there:)

1 comment:

  1. We are busy at farm also. Bulldozing cedars and cleaning up the land. Burning brush piles. Getting lots done before the heat comes back this spring!! Love catching up this time of year...

    ReplyDelete