backgrounds

Free background from

Saturday, December 27, 2014

#christmasinthecountry2014 gift

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!!! 
  I got my Christmas in the country gift on Monday before Christmas:)  My camera broke right before Christmas so I wasn't able to get any pictures:( SOOOOOO very sad:(  But it was a beautiful little package from Jenn over at http://thesouthdakotacowgirl.com.  I LOVE her photography and it was a package full of it:)  I got a calendar from her own photos, some beautiful note cards and some stunning magnets all of her photos.  I love them all. Such a cool gift!! Thank you miss Jenn:)  This was a TON of fun!!! I just wish we had a little more time to make stuff and think things out.  17 days during Christmas season little rough:)  But I am excited to participate again next year:)
#christmasinthecountry2014


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like the cards and calendar. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in Christmas in the Country! What a wonderful gift from Jenn! I too love her photography and is in awe of the beauty of South Dakota. You did a wonderful job with that you sent to Taylor. She loved it. :)

    Happy 2015!
    Laurie - Country Link

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandie - thanks again for participating and sharing! Please be sure to stop by and link up your post so others can find you and see what you received as well. Thanks!

    http://unchartedrhoade.blogspot.com/2015/01/christmas-in-country-2014-gift-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete