backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

If you don't have anything nice to say..........

You know that old saying if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all, well that has been life lately.  To say it has been trying lately is an understatement.  I know people just don't want to hear more whining and crying so I have tried to just keep quiet to be honest.  I just keep praying for some miraculous changes and help.  So hoping that the LORD shows me his plans and a future.
  It has been crazy busy summer.  I had been crazy busy with my bullet jewelry buisness but my arms were not able to keep up with it, the nerve pain got to intense and I was loosing use of my hands more often than not so I had to stop doing it:(  I was bummed as there was a prity big demand for it.  But I have had to learn the hard way these past few years that sometimes you have to know your limits and when enough is enough.  So I am just finishing up some custom orders and I am done.
    My husband had taken a huge leap of faith and took a job with a huge pay cut in hopes that at 90 days it would pay off for him.  Well he LOVES the job and the opportunities that have come from it but the 90 day review was huge disappointment.  They love him and want him to stay and want to give him some great responsibilities but the pay is beyond low for this type of mechanic work and does not include paying for health benefits.  So now he needs decide if he thinks sticking around will pan out in the end or if he needs to do something different.  If he stays we will have to make some MAJOR changes in our housing and life.  We don't have a lot and don't buy things on payments but everyday payments and housing is sooooooooooooooo expensive as everyone knows.  So not sure what will happen in the near future.
   So as you can see it has been trying and stressful so I have tried to just keep quiet.  But I didn't want anyone thinking I was done blogging:)  I appreciate all those that pray for us.  IT does help.  Living with Hashimotos is beyond frustrating and hard.  It affects every minute of your life.  It makes even the simplest things difficult and stress makes it all worse so thank you for those who are understanding and pray.  It MEANS MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment