backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

GOD came through

As if there were a chance he wouldn't...GOD came through!!!  I wish I was one of those people with unwavering faith and could leave all worries or sadness with the LORD and I strive for that daily but I am not.  I worry incessantly about money, health, relationships, safety etc.  My life as many has had a lot of turmoil yes a lot self inflicted but a lot not!! and the stuff that was not self inflicted has damaged me in many, many ways!!  I had always said I was tough and strong and nothing could take me down but the past 5 years have shown me yes things can.  That I am not so tough and as tough as I was that in reality NO ONE is tough enough to deal with everything in this life.  It is only through GOD who strengthens us and guides us do we get through those horrible times and even the best of times.
  Recently it has been jobs and money of course that have been first and foremost worry since all that had been told and promised did not come through for Erics new job:(  He loved the job but it didn't pay the bills and the inusrance that was suppose to be there did not come:(  Again we were disapointed and let down:(  So we have been scrambling putting in applications and such trying find Eric a different job.  A CAREER!! LONG TERM that would meet all the right requirements(enough pay, insurance and a long future)  We then decided maybe it would be back to working out of state in oil fields.  So we lined up some interviews for that.  I know we have to do what we have to do but I still don't want him gone all the time:(  I prayed hard that the right thing would come along here or that magically this job would come through as they said it would.  But that didn't happen:(  But he got a call for a interview close to home with good pay yesterday, so he went and did interview.  Good job, good pay but no insurance:(  He offered Eric the job and called to talk to him for a while about it.  Eric told him the only thing he was worried about was not having insurance.  That with my health we couldn't keep putting it off:(  So Eric told him we talk and he would call him back.  We talked and decided with the unlimited hours he can work we would just get our own insurance and this way he be close to home.   So he called and spoke with them today they are extatic about Eric coming to work there and they even said they would call some brokers about insurance and see what they can do.  They seem very caring and down to earth.  I pray it is as good as it sounds and that finally Eric can be appreciated for his hard work and that people will do what they say they will do:)
  I just thank the LORD for a good job at just the right moment and for keeping my handsome home with me!!!  We NEEDED this soooooooooooooooo badly right now:)  Thanks to all that have prayed it pays off:)


No comments:

Post a Comment