backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Our 3 year anniversary is today!


    Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary!  I can't believe it has been 3 years already.  I have to say though that I am still madly in love with this man and it only gets stronger and stronger.  It has been a crazy 6 years for us all together.  We have struggled through a lot together with family, friends, sickness, sickness, and well lots of hospitals and doctors.  But I do have to say that I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such a loving, accepting husband.  he loves me no matter what!!  To say that is amazing and to know it is true is the best feeling in the world.  My husband truly loves me for me!  He doesn't ever make me feel any less loved for being sick, for being grumpy, for gaining so much weight with all the thyroid stuff and not being able to get it off, he just loves ME!  I really hope that all women find that and feel that.  That is the most amazing feeling in the world.  
    We are going to go to dinner and then to the hot pools to celebrate.  Just relax and enjoy some time together.  We love our time together:)  He is my best friend and I am beyond blessed to have found him and get to spend the rest of my life with him.  He is the best guy ever!!
    Thanks Handsome for an amazing first 3 years.  I know things aren't always the best, but with you by my side everything is ok.  I love you more than I could ever say and I look forward to as many more years as the LORD allows:)  

2 comments:

  1. A very Happy Anniversary to a very blessed couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you both! Hope you enjoy your evening together. How silly of me. Of course you will! You two enjoy everything together!
    By the way, I took note of the book you are reading now. I LOVE Tamera Alexander's work, especially that series. And I love that she took that town and it's characters and incorporated them into her following books even though they arn't part of the series. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete