I fight my own body daily! What I mean by that is that my heart and mind is energetic, adventurous and determined But my body is a mess:( I always say I wish I could have one day to feel normal and good. I can't think back and remember one day that I felt good. I have always had issues with things since I was little. I have never said it aloud but I think some may have come from the things my mom did while she was pregnant but we don't know and we can't change it. But I have always had issues with my stomach(ulcers, acid reflex, etc) My body has just not been well.
I just get so mad and frustrated that I want to go and do and my body won't let me:( I am tough and I can push through what most people can't and there are times I can't. But as a woman we want to be beautiful and thin and healthy. Me I am not. I look at myself and it makes me SO sad. I have aged sooooo much and gained sooooooo much since the thyroid went to crap and no matter what I do I can't get it to change. When my thyroid finally really quit I gained 70lbs in about 2 1/2 months and no matter what I do I can't loose it. I had my thyroid removed 4 years ago this month and in that 4 years it has only been in "normal" range for 2 months. It changed constantly and we don't know why. So it is VERY frustrating. We are trying to work it out to get on the us health insurance so I can get in to see a specialist. But it is all so much, I feel like I am being buried by my own body. I feel trapped. I feel ugly. I feel worthless. These are horrible feelings to have but they are there. I keep going and I keep fighting but it is hard and it takes a toll on a person.
The cancer haunts me daily especially with some of the recent tests showing spots on my ribs and liver. I try to have a great outlook but it is hard. I know others struggle daily with thyroid issues and other issues. It is very hard and I know I am not alone. I just hope there is something to help me to feel better.
Sorry for righting a bummer post but it is the real in my life and between that and my arm and neck problems it is really kickin me down. I keep fighting and trying to stay positive and keep goin but to be honest I am TIRED:( SOOOOO TIRED!
I hope somewhere down the road I can look at this blog and see my struggle but no that I beat it!! Thanks for bearing with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment